Our Selection of Gutter Guards and Screens
- The Gutter Shingle™- High Performance Gutter Screen
- Lock On™ - Contractor Favorite in Powder Coated Steel
- Lock On Fine Mesh™- New Improved Design with Half the Mesh Size
- Hinged™- Tipping Feature For Easy Maintenance
- Drop In™- Economical Screen With Reinforced Edge
- Snap In™- Affordable All Vinyl Gutter Screen
The Gutter Shingle
The Next Big Gutter Protector
- The advantages of both a gutter screen and a solid cover.
- Will handle the heaviest of rainfall.
- Keeps leaves, needles, and other small debris out of the gutter.
- Special coated finish has a shingle like texture and feel.
- Notched clip for easy overlapping installation.
- Fits directly to any standard 5″ or 6″ K Style gutter.
- Installs directly under roof edge or shingle.
- Available in quantities of 1200′, 60′, and 3′.
- Handy four foot sections fit to gutter.
- Very rigid; will not collapse under ice and snow
- Made from heavy gauge steel for more rigidity.
- Special powder coated finish adds longer durability.
- Black finish blends to shingle.
- Also ideal for cedar shake, tile, and metal roofs.
- Unique edge locks directly to gutter lip.
- Easy installation; no special tools required.
- Available in 5″ or 6″ sizes. Quantities of 1200′, 100′ and 20′.
Fine Mesh Gutter Guards
- Fits 5″ K Style metal gutters
- This Is A Finer Mesh Version Than Our Standard Lock-On
- Locks onto the gutter with special “locking” edge.
- Made of expanded galvanized steel.
- Special powder coated black finish adds long term durability.
- 25 pieces per box.
- Each piece measure 5″ x 48″.
Hinged™ Gutter Guards
Tipping Feature For Easy Maintenance
- Clips directly to gutter lip.
- Tipping feature for easy maintenance.
- Installs directly above shingle minimizing labor.
- Available in aluminum, copper, and AKDQ (aluminized steel)
- Easily installation with the push of a thumb.
- Convexed design prevents debris accumulation.
- Stainless steel clip/hinge design for quick installation.
- Colors are Black, Brown, and Mill Finish (no paint).
- Sizes for 5″, 6″ and 7″ K Style or Half Round gutter.
- Available in 225′, 75′, and 3′ quantities.
- Drops into place quickly and easily.
- Reinforced edge adapts directly to gutter lip.
- Available in aluminum, copper and galvanized steel.
- Handy three foot sections slide under shingle.
- An economical alternative to roll out screens.
- Fits any standard K Style gutter.
- Available in 5″ and 6″ sizes.
- Quantities of 150′ and 21′.
Snap In™ Gutter Screens
Economical Vinyl System
- Our most economical PVC gutter guard.
- Made of a high quality, rigid PVC.
- Will not collapse under debris.
- Raised snap in lip prevents overflow problems.
- 50 guards needed for average home.
- Available in White, Brown or Black.
- Fits any standard 5″ K Style gutter.
- Quantities of 540′, 150′ and 21′.
Call us today with questions or to schedule your consultation
Leader Heads, also known as Conductor heads, Leader Boxes, Collectors, Collector Heads, Conductor Boxes, Catch Basins, Bells, Scupper Heads, and Scupper Boxes.
Conductor heads enhance the beauty and architectural style on a building. They are traditionally installed under the soffit. Besides being ornamental, they also perform a number of functions. By letting air into the line, it helps water drain faster and with less noise. It also allows the combination of several downspouts into one larger one. It acts as a clean out point for debris and also acts as an overflow point for water.
- Leader Head with 3″ Oval Outlet
- Conductor Head
- Dover Conductor Head
- The Federal 16oz.
Leader Head with 4″ Oval Outlet
- The Grisham 16oz.
16 oz. Conductor Head
- Hamor Conductor Head